We have not spent much time out at the land lately and it was very overgrown. I decided to spend a bit of the day shredding and then enjoying a nice steak cooked over a fire.
I focused mostly on shredding around the cabin and inside the fence near the entry road. As I was finishing up a strip by the down pine tree, the entire wheel broke off the shredder. The pin sheared completely off. I could tell it was leaning a little and the tire was dragging on the support brace and thought it might hold but it did not.
I put it up on some blocks and took it apart. I'll need to find the time to weld it up. I had really hoped I'd make a few trips out to shred everything this fall. This will set that plan back just a little. At least what I got done looks nice.



No comments:
Post a Comment