Sunday, June 12, 2016

Electrical Service - Inspecting Existing Items

Today, I checked the electrical pole and connections on the property.  There is no meter so I'll need to get one installed.  Before taking that step, I at least wanted to make sure what I had was functional



There is a little corrosion on the ends of the wire inside the meter box but the actual points where the meter connects appears to be fine.


I expected to find a master breaker inside the box but did not.  There appears to be only four different circuits.  I expect one is on the right rear of this pole, one is on the left rear of this pole, and the other two are on a remote pole which was used with an RV in the past.  However, I've not yet taken off the panel to confirm and get everything labeled.



I'm not sure about the top two outlets are for as they don't look like anything I've seen before.



The top of the remote RV pole has a standard outlet.





This is the bottom outlet on the RV pole.  I think this is a standard style RV connection but I'm not sure if it is 110 or 220.  




No comments:

Post a Comment